Litigation & Arbitration
A successful litigation strategy requires a meticulous legal assessment of the relevant facts and the available body of evidence. This allows to evaluate the chances of success in a possible litigation on and the risk of associated costs, respectively. WMWP represents numerous clients in alternative dispute-settlement proceedings as well as in judicial and arbitration proceedings. Therefore, the lawyers of WMWP can provide comprehensive practical experience when it comes to assessing the chances of success in litigious cases and finding the ideal approach or solutions for the client.
WMWP represents clients in active and in passive disputes in various legal fields, such as in tort law, warranty law, insurance law, intellectual property law, tenancy disputes, banking law, or with regard to debt collection / claims management.
With regard to the field of enforcement law, WMWP supports clients in obtaining or defending against, temporary injunctions, the enforcement of claims or the defence against unjustified enforcement proceedings.
Activities / References
- Construction law proceedings
- Proceedings on the liability for medical malpractice / liability of consultants
- Debt collection and claims management (banking, tax advisory, construction et. al)
- Represented clients in national and international arbitration proceedings
- Successful enforcement of damages for pain for a relative after having suffered a damage caused by shock