WMWP provides advice and litigates in all concerns of employment law, in particular employment contract regulations and human resource management.
Regarding both individual and collective labour law. Business companies notably in regard human resource management and human resource development.
- Work out and examination of employment contracts
- Strategical and forward-looking human resource decisions, reorganisation
- Termination of employment contracts
- Enforcement and defence of claims related to labour law
- Contesting notice
- Counselling national small and medium sized enterprises in respect to employment contract design, termination and handling of employment relationships.
- Legal advice regarding reorganisation of a multinational company.