Mergers & Acquisitions Joint Ventures
In the course of the acquisition or the sale of enterprises (be it via asset deal or share deal), corporate restructurings (mergers, demergers, transformations, spin-offs, integrations et al) or other forms of business investments (such as silent partnerships), WMWP provides extensive legal transaction advice to its clients, including the drafting of the required documentation, representation in contract negotiations and the execution of formal steps with the trade registry.
WMWP’s services also include the preparation of legal due diligence reports and the execution of transactional tasks such as merger notifications or regulatory proceedings.
Activities / References
- Advises regularly in venture capital / private equity transactions (drafting and negotiation of investment agreements, shareholders’ agreements and financing agreements, including the ensuing implementation in corporate law terms via share deals or capital increases)
- Advises businesses in the course of the sale of assets / shareholdings in structured bidding processes
- Advises on and executes spin-offs of operational units from companies in the public sector, including the ensuing privatisation / sale of such spin-offs
- Legal management and execution of numerous company sales in the SME-sector
- Advises Austrian real estate companies on the purchase of real estate property via share deals or asset deals
- Advised on numerous corporate restructurings (national / transanational mergers, demergers, national / transnational transfromations, contributions et al).
- Provided comprehensive legal advice to an investor in various investment projects (preparation and execution of due diligence reviews, drafting of shareholders‘ agreements and further required documentation, contract negotiations, merger notifications)
- Advised on the spin-off of several business units from a public municipality into private law companies
- Provided legal advice in the course of international joint ventures
- Provided legal management and represented clients in negotiations of hotel acquisitions via share deals and asset deals, including the drafting of the requisite documentation
- Advised an automobile suppier with regard to the establishment of a joint venture in US